Altered Meeting Schedule (Coronavirus Restrictions and Guidelines)
UPDATED MEETING SCHEDULE (March 27)
To comply with Governor Tom Wolf's "Stay at Home Order" for Chester County and other surrounding areas, and to protect high-risk individuals and minimize the spread of coronavirus, Exton church is cancelling its in-person assembly for Sunday, March 29. The meeting schedule will continue to be reevaluated by the elders. Below is the updated schedule.
Sunday Lesson and Virtual Class
Sunday, 11:45 a.m.
- A lesson presented by Jeff Smelser will be live streamed on Zoom and Facebook.
- Members will receive a Zoom link via email on Saturday, March 28.
Sunday, 4 p.m.
- Online Bible class utilizing Zoom and Facebook Live.
- All members will receive Zoom link via email prior to study.
- Topic: Genesis
Mid-Week Bible Study
Wednesdays, 7 p.m.: Adults and Teenagers
- Online only via Zoom and live streamed on Facebook.
- Link to Zoom will be distributed via email to all members at 6:30 p.m.
- Topic: Acts
- Those using video platform of Zoom will be able to ask questions and see other class participants through video. Facebook is viewing only.
Thursdays, 7 p.m.: Children
- Online only via Zoom.
- Link to Zoom will be distributed via email to all members at at 6:30 p.m.
Special Note from the Elders:
These are unprecedented times in our lives…but the Lord is our helper. We know that Exton is a loving and compassionate congregation of Christians that strives to serve God as he has commanded. If you are at all uncomfortable with meeting during this time as suggested, we understand. There will be no self-righteous judgement of anyone who chooses not to assemble because of their personal assessment of the risks presented to them, or the concern they may have of increasing the risk to others. May God bless us all as we strive to serve him, and may we continue to look to him for guidance and comfort in these difficult times. We ask for your continued prayers for us as we seek to exercise wisdom and love in guiding our congregation.